Monday, September 28, 2009

FMA- Brotherhood

As I mention before that there are currently 2 Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA) series out there at the moment. The first 10 episodes or so from FMA Brotherhood are pretty much a recap from the original FMA as I mentioned from the previous post. But now the story took a different turn from the original FMA. New characters, and different story line.

The whole concept behind the philosopher stone is completely different from the original FMA. And the structure behind homunculus are really different as well. I don't want to go into details because I don't want to spoil it from those who are watching the series. Personally, I'm not sure if I like it or not. I guess I'll have to see after the series is actually finish. Currently, it's up to episode 25 for FMA Brotherhood and still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment